(Scroll Down to see Courses)Class Registration Forms
Click here for Appraisal of Small Residential Income Properties - July 18, 2018 brochure/registration form.
Mail filled-out Registration Form with check for Tuition to Lloyd Werner (address below).
For Credit Card payment, email Registration Form to Lloyd Werner and use the appropriate “Add to Cart” Button below
Wednesday, Sept 26, 2018
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Appraisal of Small Residential Income Properties
If you appraise duplexes, tri-plexes, 4-plexes, or ADU's
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU! It covers...
- The Scope of Work & Market Analysis of 2-4 family properties
- Recognition of features & characteristics important to the 2-4 family appraiser's analysis
- Analysis of income and expenses and how it is used in 2-4 family appraisals
- Appropriate Income Methodologies and their application in income-producing properties
- The FNMA Form 1025, its preparation, required data and proper report analyses
Provides detailed methodologies of Small Residential Income Property Appraisal.
Student referenceTextbook provided.
(The FIRST OFFERING of this course by this Chapter)
·ASA-IFA Portland/Rose City Chapter Member $129
·Non Chapter Member $149
·Chapter Education Voucher:
Online Payment by Credit Card accepted
·You don’t need a PayPal Account
·A small processing fee is added
·Select PayPal Price Classification
·Then, Add to Cart
RMLS Conference Room
8338 NE Alderwood Rd.
7 CE hours in OR & WA
10005 SW Bonnie Brae Dr
Beaverton, OR 97008